Exclusive ISC:ICSE 2015 Preparation Tips and Tricks from Board Toppers are here. How to prepare for ISC Exams | How to Study for ICSE exams 2015 | How to Crack ISC Papers in least time | How to perform well in ICSE 2015 Examinations ? Well these are the questions which would be in the minds of every student who are preparing for ICSE 2015 Examination and ISC 2015 Examination. Fortunately they have come to the right place as we are providing the best ISC : ICSE 2015 Preparation Tips to score well in exams. These last minute Tricks will definitely be helpful to the students and can lead them to their dream institutes like IIM / IITs.
Firstly, let me remind you that CISCE Board has given two names. ISC Board is for the students who are appearing in 12th Standard and ICSE Board is for those students who are appearing in 10th Standard. And let me tell you that ISC Exams for 12th class are quite tough while ICSE are still easy as compared to ISC. Students must read and follow the following guidelines properly in order to ensure that they are on the right track.
ISC:ICSE 2015 Preparation Tips :
- First and foremost tip students must never cram anything instead get their basics right. For Maths, Physics, Chemistry they can learn all the formulas but for the other subjects they should know the basic concepts. For English they must read the text books thoroughly as no self studies but the Text Books will be helpful.
- Then, you must read and revise those topics which you had learned earlier. Do not try to learn those topics first which you haven’t tried before as it will take much time and the ones which you know somewhat will be missed.
- Another very important thing is that students must mark important topics and study them first. Whichever the subject is there are always some hot topics or say pet topics which every teacher tells student to cram. So it is our duty to respect our teachers and revise those topics first. If you mark those topics first then you will definitely learn it first so it should be marked.
- There are some questions which are solved only by using some tricks and there is no other method. So these topics always come in Examinations and must be revised thoroughly before exam.
Preparation Tricks for ISC 2015 Students :
- Whatever subject it is, you must see the basic concept of the ISC Syllabus first. Now tick all those chapters which you had revised earlier.
- ISC Board has some advantage that the chapters are divided into sections and Each section will have mark weightage written before it.
- ISC Board offer choices so it will be beneficial for you if you learn those chapters first which have high marks weightage than the other chapters.
- You must write all the formulas of Physics , Chemistry and Maths on a separate notebook so it must be easy for you when you will solve the Numericals and Mathematical Problems.
- Main definitions should be properly revised.
Preparation Tricks for ICSE 2015 Students :
Have a look at the subject wise preparation tips for ICSE 2015 Students. These tricks will definitely help you because these tricks are discussed from the Toppers of ICSE Board , so read it carefully and do follow this success mantra.
- English : Focus on Text Books rather than guides and Self studies. The whole paper will be based on Textbook only.
- Math : Practice solving previous year’s question papers with speed and accuracy. Just try to solve all the papers in the time in which you are given in paper.
- Physics : Understand all the concepts and formulas and must concentrate of chapters that you are weak in.
- Chemistry : Try to memorise the basics here and learn all the formulas.
- Biology : Study and Draw the diagrams carefully. Read more books and focus on important topics.
- Geography : Practice maps and topography as it will help you gain more marks. Learn the names of places and their resources thoroughly.
Success Mantra for ISC:ICSE 2015 Exams :
Last but not the least, the real success mantra for ISC : ICSE 2015 Examination is to keep your mind refreshed and calm. If you get tired then you can’t concentrate much on your studies. So you should short breaks in between, but remember that breaks should not be too long that it distracts you. Entertain yourself at these short intervals and you will feel more refreshed and energetic.
So how did you liked our ISC:ICSE 2015 Preparation Tips & Tricks and success mantra for the students appearing in ISC and ICSE exams. These ICSE Preparation tricks from Board Toppers will definitely help you a lot and we just hope that the questions like How to Crack ISC Papers in least time | How to perform well in ICSE 2015 Examinations ? will not arise in the minds of students. If it do then feel free to comment below and ask for any guidance if you want.