Finally, Karnataka CET 2013 Result is announced. Check out your 2013 Karnataka CET result here which is going to be announced on May 28, 2013 at 4:00 pm . The result will be displayed on the KEA website and the students who will score good marks will be qualified in the Karnataka CET Merit List.
Karnataka CET 2013 Result :
- Your Karnataka CET 2013 Result will be announced on May 28, 2013 at 4 : 00 pm
- The Karnataka CET result will be displayed on the official website of KEA. To get the result you just need to click here
- And the candidates who secure a minimum of 45% in their 10+2 core subjects in aggregate ( 40% for SC/ST ) will be selected to appear in the Merit List
- Students must meet the above eligibility criteria irrespective of Karnataka CET 2013 scores.
Karnataka CET Merit Ranking :
The Merit Ranking of KCET will be based on the marks scored in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in KCET 2013. In some cases there can be some problem in deciding result so therefore some Rules are written below :
- In case two or more candidates are having equal marks , then candidates with higher marks in Mathematics will be ranked higher than other students
- In case cnadidates have same marks even in Mathematics also then Merit list will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in Physics
- If in case the marks in Physics are also same then Merit List will be made on the basis of the marks obtained of the said subjects in the qualifying exam ( Class XI )
- And finally if the Class XII marks of the candidates are also same then the older candidate on the basis of the Date of Birth will be ranked higher in the Merit List
If you still are not able to get it then click on the below link to get your Karanataka CET 2013 Result :
You may also like : How to appear in IIT JEE Advanced 2013 : Registration starts on May 8