Everybody is using smartphone but keeping smartphone performance at peak is the main question ?? Superfast Smartphone performance is what everyone wants but they forget some things which decreases their smartphone performance
So you’ve finally saved up for the smartphone you always wanted to have. You are now ready to get on that exciting stage of choosing which mobile data plan to get that will suit your needs and your lifestyle. However, the excitement of having even the latest smartphone starts to wane the minute its performance begins to slow down.
Tips to get Best Smartphone Performance :
Here are tips on how you can keep your mobile phone working optimally long after you’ve purchased it:
1. Minimize using your phone in areas where the signal is weak. Generally, phones use more power when they try to access the weak signal of your network provider. When this happens, your phone battery loses power a lot faster. If it’s possible, you should also avoid slipping your phone into your purse or briefcase that’s full of content as it would also be harder for it to get a signal.
2. Re-boot your phone every now and then. Sometimes, when you get so engrossed with a certain application on your phone — playing a game, chatting with friends, or reading an e-book — you don’t turn off your phone. However, smartphones, just like your PC or laptop, also need to be restarted at least every two days to purge memory that’s reserved for certain apps or programs that are no longer active or running. Certain glitches can also be corrected by simply turning off and on your phone.
3. Always update your phone’s operating system. Just like with many things, even smartphones also get slower as they age. To keep your phone’s performance at its optimum level, you should always check for updates for your phone. These updates usually contain bug fixes and certain improvements to maintain or improve your phone’s performance. Certain updates are also meant to improve loading and overall performance of some of your phone’s built-in apps.
4. Choose your phone case. Phone cases are there for a couple of reasons, some of which are to provide protection to your phone and let you have a better grip of it and prevent it from slipping off your hands. However, some cases tend to ‘suffocate’ your phone and make it hard for you to access certain buttons and ports. The key to choosing the right case is ensuring that it does not hinder you from accessing the buttons on your phone.
5. Moreover you should also download some of the best apps that really help to lower your phone’s battery, notify the battery information or kill all the apps that will help to reduce battery. Some of the apps are Juice defender, Task Manager, Task Killer etc. These apps can be downloaded from your app markets for free.
These are just some of the helpful tips you can follow to keep your phone working at its peak long after you’ve purchased it. Of course, when getting a new phone, you should also choose the provider that can give you the best deal (you can make mobile providers comparison here).
You may also like : Top 5 Mobile Operating System in 2012