Backlinks are one of the most important factors for the reputation and success of a blog or a website. According to Google’s point of view , good quality of backlinks increase the reputation of your website. Therefore , backlinks play a very important role to increase the rating and decrease the rank of website. Want to know how to track baclinks.
What are Backlinks ???
Backlinks are basically incoming links or inbound links that are coming to your website or webpage. Technically , Backlink is any link which is received by a web node to another web node. And basically, these are the links of your website on any other website or webpage. Therefore, that link will increase traffic on your websites.
Track Backlinks :
Here are the top 5 tips to track incoming links to your website. These top 5 tips will help to know all the incoming links or all the backlinks to your website. And now you can definitely know how many websites are linking to your blog . Check out the best tips to track backlinks to your website.
1. Google : Google never gives you the real report of your Backlinks as it reports only 1%-5% of your website backlinks. But it tells you Backlinks of that website which even other Backlinks Checkers not show.
2. Yahoo : Well Yahoo backlink checker is really a very good tool and recommended option that shows almost all Backlinks. In fact, Yahoo backlink checker shows more than 95% of Backlinks of your website. Moreover , Yahoo backlink checker shows you almost all real time backlinks.
To check backlinks on Yahoo , Just type [linkdomain:www.techyyouth.com] in the Yahoo search box.
3. Website Grader : Website Grader is really a very rich tool to check backlinks of your website. Moreover, website grader also give you a detailed information about your website. This detailed information covers every nook and corner of your website. Moreover, this tool rates your website from scale of 1 to 100. And you can check your website’s information by simply entering your website name on Website Grader.
4. Google Webmaster Tools : Google Webmaster Tools also shows some of incoming links to your website. Firstly, you have to register in Google Analytics and Google Webmaster. After that , you have to link analytics with webmaster. In Google Webmaster Tools. Now select ‘Links to your site’ and click on your website . It will display 40% – 50% of backlinks which Yahoo showed.
5. Technorati : Technorati is also very nice tool that shows all the incoming links of website. But first it is recommended to claim you website on Technorati . And after that you can check all your website’s backlinks on technorati.
If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to comment . And must not forget to check these top five tips to track Backlinks of your website.