Filling up your new iPhone? Here are the top 5 fitness apps to keep you fit and healthy. These Iphone apps will help you workout in an extremely brilliant way. These Top 5 Fitness Apps are from the chosen ones with lots of survey and review.
With today’s iPhones, it’s easier than ever to combine technology into your exercise and the get most you can from your workouts. There are a plethora of great apps out there that will help you stay fit, eat right, keep track of your progress and generally guide you to better fitness. Here are the top 5 iPhone apps you need to get in order to achieve the most from your workouts.
Top 5 Fitness Apps For Iphone :
5. Endomondo : This is a great app for those who get their workouts outdoors: this is for the runners, the hikers, the skiers and the bikers. Their top of the line GPS mapping system has been copied by many other applications but Endomondo has remained at the top; probably because in addition to their great tracking abilities, Endomondo connects you with a whole community of like-minded exercisers to create a friendly and competitive community. They also provide you with audio feedback to push you further, which you can customize by recording yourself, your coach or your friends.
4. GymGoal ABC : While Fitness Builder is a great app, it is a bit on the expensive side. GymGoal ABC, at $0.99, with over 280 animated exercises and calculators for Body Mass Index, Body Mass Ratio and Body Fat Percentage, is a phenomenal app. This app is designed to be your buddy in the gym, aiding you without every aspect of your workout except providing a reliable spot. If GymGoal has one fault, it would be that it is more geared towards the gym, especially towards those new to gym workouts, and not so much for cardiovascular exercises or narrower workout options.
3. Fitness Builder : If Lose It is your personal nutritionist, Fitness Builder is your personal trainer. The app features a multitude of customizable exercises and creates excellent workouts out of what you have available; making it a great tool for travelers having to make do with sparse hotel gyms or who have to otherwise get creative with the space in their hotel room. You can chart and keep track of goals and track calories; you can also browse through their extensive catalogue of exercises for some inspiration or new ideas.
2. Lose It : Nutrition is a big part of any successful workout: it’s not going to matter how many miles you run if you chase it down with a gigantic soda. Lose it allows you to easily track and catalogue what you’ve eaten to see your total caloric intake during the day and week. Lose it also keeps track of the calories you’ve lost throughout the day from walking or exercise. The app is like having your own personal nutritionist on hand.
1. Zombies, Run! : For the bored runner or the walker in need of some motivation, Zombies, Run! is an app that will surely push your workout to the extreme. Zombies, Run! creates a storyline for your workout by augmenting your reality and assigning you up to 33 missions in order to evade the encroaching zombies: running to the nearest hospital or recovering items from a crash site; with titles like ?Paul Revere? and ?A Lost Child.? This is the most fun you’ll ever have with a workout and with the accompanying narrative arc, one of your most satisfying. Talk about motivation!
You’re already using technology in your workouts, from your shoes to your clothes to your water bottle; and as most of us are already using our phones for music, why wouldn’t you go the extra step and use an app? It will surely be the key to getting the most out of your workouts. It is for sure that these Top 5 fitness apps are not just the top 5 fitness apps but the best apps in Iphone for Health and Living.