If you have a fast site or site which is faster than average site that means you can have good search engine optimisations and a healthy traffic for your website.Therefore ,it is very important that you should have good site speed of your website or blog.
Site speed basically means in how much time all the elements of your website opens and how fast all the links , images or any element in your website opens when someone clicks on it. Google had added Site speed thing in its top 200 factors that helps Google to give Advertisements to any website or blog.
Importance of Site Speed :
- Site speed basically means in how much time all the elements of your website opens and how fast all the links , images or any element in your website opens when someone clicks on it.
- Google had added Site speed thing in its top 200 factors that helps Google to give Ads to any website or blog.
- 40% of people in the world close the website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Therefore, if your website takes more than 3 seconds to load than expect less visitors.
- 47% of users in the world expect he website to load in 2 seconds or less and therefore if your post is optimised but your site loads in more than 3 seconds than be sure that your most of the visitors will be bounced visitors and will not come again due to low site speed.
- A 100 millisecond delay on your favourite Amazon.com results in drop of 1% in revenue.
Here are the top 5 tips that will definitely improve your website speed for SEO. These tips will also improve your site speed and website rankings and will also increase traffic in your website.
1. First of all you should know the loading speed of your website or check how fast your site loads. It can be checked through the following links…
- Pingdom’s Site Speed Checker is the best website load time checker tool and really very convenient.
- You can also check your website speed in Google Webmaster Tools. In your webmaster , click on Labs and after that click on Site Performance.
3. Optimsation of your images is definitely an important part to reduce your website speed. You must avoid bigger images andmust decrease the size of your images and must insert only that image in the post which is really required. Tip For you : You must use only png or jpeg format images in your website.
4. Remove unnecessary content from your website. You must use only that plugins which are really required and delete rest of them. Moreover , you should remove all unneccesaary codes fro your website. This will also boost your website speed.
5. Get Specific suggestions from Google Webmaster site performance tool. If you browse using Firefox then you must have the Firebug add-on and Google ‘s Page speed extension. This will give you a detailed report of your website’s speed and also gives you recommendations of how to speed up your website for SEO.